Bulk water permits are issued for the purchase of both potable and recycled water. Recycled bulk water may only be used for construction and irrigation purposes and is available for use outside of the district boundaries.
For general information please see the sections below on Potable and Recycled bulk water.
Potable Bulk Water
- Deposit of $2,000 for water usage.
- Deposit is refunded when meter is returned in good working order, less any outstanding balance.
- Bulk Potable Water is billed monthly at $14.31 per 1,000 gallons.
- Bulk Water customers must call in meter read on the 28th day of the month.
Recycled Bulk Water
- Deposit of $2,000 for the bulk meter.
- Deposit is refunded when meter is returned in good working order, less any outstanding balance
- City Residents - bulk recycled water is billed monthly at a rate of $11.77 per 1000 gallons.
- All other customers – bulk recycled water is $14.71 per 1000 gallons.