The Scotts Valley Water District is pleased to make the Santa Margarita Community Room (Community Room) available for local not-for-profit groups for meetings and programs of an informational, educational or civic nature. No business promotion, sales or solictations may occur while using the room. All meetings must be free and open to the public. The room has about 24' by 32' of usable floor space and is furnished with rolling tables and chairs that can be configured to meet your needs. It is equipped with projection system, PA system and has wireless internet access.
The Community Room is available on a first come first serve basis Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m when not in use for District activities. To schedule the room, or for more information, call Customer Service at 831-438-2363 or email. A link to a printable version of the application is provided below.
- The Community Room is available for local not for profit groups for meetings and programs.
- Meetings and programs must be open to the public.
- No business promotions, sales or solitations may occur while using the room.
- A completed Community Room Use Application must be submitted five (5) days prior to scheduled use.
- There is no fee for use of the Community Room.
- All premises must be left in a clean and orderly condition.
- All property of the user must promptly be removed after use.
- No smoking on the premises.
- No advertising will be exhibited and no solicitations or sales made on the premises.
- All doors shall be secured and locked when vacating building.