:: Conservation Corner
The entire State, County and our Board of Directors are asking everyone to reduce water use by 20%. Savings we make now will preserve our aquifers for the coming months.
Good News! District customers saved 21.7% in May and 16.7% in June. THANK YOU! Let us know if we can help you continue to save water.
Rebates Enhanced! We are offering help to meet this challenge by increasing our turf and irrigation rebates. If you've been "on the fence" about reducing or removing your lawn, or converting to drip irrigation, this is the best time to do it, as rebates have doubled. Email our Water Use Efficency Coordinator at email@example.com
Our Water Wise Ordinance is in effect all year round, and includes:
1. No spray irrigation between the hours of 10am and 5pm.
2. No spraying down hardscapes, including driveways, sidewalks, walkways, etc.
3. No irrigation leaks, run-off or overspray.
Here is our
Rebate Application Form.
If you are thinking about replacing your toilet and would like to determine how much water it uses, click here.
Need Landscaping Ideas?
See: watersavingtips.org and start making your waterwise plant wish list and get ideas about attractive, local, water-wisse landscapes.
:: 2013 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR)
2013 Scotts Valley Water District Water Quality Report
:: Our Mailing Address Has Changed
Our mailing address has changed! We are no longer accepting mail at our PO Box so please mail all future correspondence to our physical address at 2 Civic Center Drive Scotts Valley, CA 95066
:: Important Notice - Effective July 1, 2014!
Message from General Manager
2014 - 2015 Payment Calendar
:: Start/Stop Water Service!
Start Service - Owner
Simply download the appropriate form below and send it to our office!
Start Service - Non-Owner
:: Residential Water Wise Usage Chart!
Average Residential Use
:: Online Bill Payment!
Click the link bar below to view your water bill and use a credit card to pay your water bill online.
You may also sign up for automatic recurring payments through your online account. Click here
for instructions on getting started.
Please contact us if you would like more information!
:: Learn three ways to stabilize or reduce your water bill
1. Check for Leaks:
- By finding and checking the movement of the dial on your water meter. If there is no water running and your meter is- you have a leak.
- You can use our free home dye strips to test your toilets to see if they are leaking from the flapper (this can be a silent leak).
- If you don't want to do these yourself, call us for a Water Wise House Call- free for all of our customers. House Calls take about an hour and include free water saving devices. Call 438-2363 to schedule.
2. Use our
Water Use Forecaster
to see specifically how much water you are using with each fixture and appliance. You can also use it to anticipate your next bill or create a water budget. Your bill now has a bar graph that shows you how much water you've used in the last two years. You can log onto your account and look at your historical water use as far back as 1997.
3. Take Advantage of our Water-saving Rebates
for washers, toilets and now- six landscaping rebates- lawn and impervious pavement removal, and installation of drip irrigation, smart irrigation controllers, graywater or rainwater harvesting!
EPA WaterSense Products:
Look for the EPA WaterSense label on 1.28 gallon per flush (GPF) toilets (or lower) and other water-saving products.